In each of the areas where INMED works, we join with other organizations, businesses, government agencies and individuals committed to serving and improving the community. By collaborating with other groups that offer complementary services and resources, we can avoid duplication of services, strengthen referral networks, share information, and combine our strengths to effectively address issues no single organization could tackle on its own.
In some communities, INMED mobilizes organizations to form new collaboratives. In others, we contribute to existing groups. Click the links below to learn more about some of our collaborative memberships.
- Asthma Coalition of Los Angeles County (ACLAC)
- California Asthma Partners
- California Partnership for Access to Treatment
- Compton Family Health Collaborative
- Immunize LA Kids Coalition
- LA Best Babies Network: South Los Angeles BBC
- Loudoun Cares
- Northern Virginia Regional Commission (NVRC)
- Stop Child Abuse Now (SCAN)
- UCLA Health and Media Research Group